Jun 10, 2004

Flash of Alfred Weber

Yes yes, Alfred, not Max. Apparently, he was the brothe of Max, and he had done some interesting work in economy and sociology as well.

Wiki didn't had an article about him. Didn't, it has now :) See?

Another thing I did today was an anime review for Dirty Pair Flash. It is like Dirty Harry + Charlie's Angels + kawaii anime :) Posted it on THEM Forums.

I am continuing my research on history of communications. I have this faaaat book on history of writing. It's fun. If you don't believe me and cant wait for my (eventuall) Wiki article, here is a website with lots of info.

Btw, if you have never seen a Polish written text, here is a sample.

Take care,

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.