Apr 19, 2004

Voices of the Magister

First of all, I have received my Master of Arts title today. Short story, I got a commendation for extremly high results during my studies (4,96 on scale 2-5,5). Good news. Bad news is that of course I ended celebrating almost alone. Oh well...life is not perfect.

More bright news. I have seen an awesome anime today. One episode - whole series. 24 minutes - and many say that it gives more then titles with 24 episodes. So very true. Voices of the Distant Star. Animenfo gives it only 8.8 in 10. Them - 5 stars in 5 :) Watch it. It is just 24 minutes and it will be more then worth your time.

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.