Apr 28, 2004

High spirits

I am in, since I will be living for ConQuest. Did I mention it? So dont expect much update till Tuesday (umm...who am I kiddin'...like anybody is reading this :D).
For those poor souls who have never heard of a convention - see more info here (yes, it is a Wiki entry ;p).

In case I am wrong, here is something interesting I found for ya. Of couse I am bit late, but still...maybe they will do another one soon. Just I dont understand why it is only for those American d00ders? Oh well. Credits to Smash blog for pointing me in that direction.
Oh, what am I talking about? This: Spirit of America

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.