Apr 30, 2004

Media manipulation...yuck

For starters, read those two views of the same poll:
- CNN view
- Back to Iraq independent journalist view (arpil 29 blog entry)
In the end, your own brain is still the best tool And looking at CNN article, I am reminded why I stopped watching all TV news. I hate propaganda. Even in a 'good' cause.

And my pro-American stance took a further hit today. Although I still need to verify this...hope this is some hoax.

In other, brighter news, interesting thought about blog impact on media on Back to Iraq 26th arpil entry. Or just read introduction to his book here.

Oh well, I am off to the ConQuest, hopefully looking at such nice ppl will lift my spirits. :)

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.