Oct 27, 2004

Outside looking in

Found something shocking recently. In the 'fun' sense, but still, shocking. It is way to shocking to put in many words. An amateur video presenting what I *think* is a parody of role-playinggeeks (like myself). They used a very clever (read: disturbing) trick and used women for majority of the cast.

Oh, how they mighty could sink so low...see Dungeon Majesty (yes, they have a trailer).

I wonder if it is how some people tend to view the normal geeks...

Btw, I am just a major geek. Say, how geeky are you? Take this (geeky) test.

Geek of the world, unite!

That's what happens when I blog twice per day.

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.