Sep 15, 2004

The recent bookmarks

Show me your bookmarks and I will tell you who you are.

To this end, let me share few of my latest bookmarks with you.

1. Joel on Software - page has few interesting articles. So far I read the Social Interface Design
which deals with interesting concept of designing software to benefit the society in general and plan to read others soon.

2. Anime Wallpapers - hunderds of kawaii anime wallpapers, no registration required to download.

3. How Authoritative is Wikipedia - title sais it all. How similar is Wiki to your normal, ? How reliable it is? As an added bonus, you get another blog to read :>

4. AncientScripts.com And 5 Omniglot and 6 Language Museum since they are about the same thing: those are the most useful resources I found (excpet Wiki) when writing my latest article about History of Communication (in Polish. Feel free to read it here).

Errr...any hints where I could have this published? :D

I any case...bookmark away!
which deals with interesting concept of designing software to benefit the society in general and plan to read others soon.

No comments:

 
Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
Voice of the Prokonsul by Piotr Konieczny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
.