Or eye candy time!
From the light side...or rather, light in stripes :0 check this out: Stars in Black
From one of the best young movie makers in Poland - at least, one of the most popular guys on the sf cons :) I know, most of the page is in Polish, but you can download clips and laugh - especially on the Stars in Black (here, direct download link for ya) - the movie that made him famous and gave many people a ton of good laughs.
Btw, I was on the Con when Staszek was making this 'better' version of Lord of the Rings. Next ConQuest, I am sure to try to get before a camera...beware! :D
Thats all for today. Have a nice laugh on me.
Two Roles, One Wikimedia Education Ecosystem: Lessons from WikiConference
North America 2026
-
What happens when different approaches to Wikimedia education connect? At
WikiConference North America 2026, we explored how classroom-based learning
and g...
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment